PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY.
Dans ma maison SL (hereinafter the Web or the Site) informs users that the Personal Data collected (by different means such as: Surveys, information request forms, online chats and public accessible sources) are subject to automated processing and are included in the corresponding Register of treatment activities, owned by Dans ma maison SL
The collection and automated processing of Personal Data is intended to maintain the contractual relationship that may be established with Dans ma maison SL, as well as the performance of information, training and commercialization tasks (the latter task always identified as such) and other own activities.
In those cases in which Dans ma maison SL figure as the Treatment Manager assumes the obligations established in the RGPD to that effect, and states that it will only process the data in accordance with the instructions of the controller and that it will not apply them or use them for purposes other than those that appear in the contract signed for that purpose.
Likewise, Dans ma maison S.L. informs that, if this has been expressly authorized, the email addresses provided by you may be used to keep you informed of commercial news and promotional offers. If, at any time, you object to receiving commercial communications, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel the suscription. The consent may be revoked at any time.
The user may, at any time, exercise the rights recognized in the current regulations, Access, Rectification, Suppression, Limitation, not being subject to individualized decisions and Opposition. The exercise of these rights can be done by the user by written communication to the following address: Dans ma maison S.L., P.I. Can Clapers c / Cementiri nou 2C 08181 Sentmenat (Barcelona) Spain; or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
You can also exercise these rights under the terms established by applicable regulations and that you can read at www.agpd.es
The user of the Site will be solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided, acting the owner of the website in good faith as a mere provider of the service. If you have provided false data or from third parties without consent, the owner of the website reserves the right to immediate destruct the aforementioned data in order to protect the right of the owner or owners.
2. Types of processed data / Links to other web pages
3. Collection and use of information
To improve this Site, in terms of system performance and ease of use, as well as to provide useful information about our products and services, we automatically collect and store information in the log files of your computer.
What type of data does this information include?
- your IP address
- browser type
- selected language
- Internet service provider (ISP)
- date / hour.
For what purpose do we use this information?This information is used globally to improve the management of this Site, analyse trends and collect demographic information about our users. The information collected can be used by our marketing, advertising and communication services (for example, to optimize and improve the user experience and / or present special offers, statistical studies and more attractive services).If the non-personal information is used in combination with the Personal Data, the set is treated as Personal Data.
To optimize our services, this Site, messages sent by email, online services, advertisements and interactive applications may use "cookies"
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file (small file) that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages, usually formed by letters and numbers, sent by the server of our website to the cookie file of your browser. Cookies allow our website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and remember your presence to establish a new connection between our server and your browser. The main purpose of a cookie is to allow our server to present personalized web pages that can convert the visit to the web of the Web in an individual experience and adjusted to personal preferences.
What kind of cookies does this Site use?
1.) The Web uses two types of cookies in this Site according to the time of permanence:
- Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser while you are on our website. These cookies are necessary for certain applications or functions and allow this Site to function properly.
- Persistent cookies: improve the user experience (for example, offering personalized navigation). These cookies remain in your browser for a longer period of time. This period depends on the settings that you have entered in your browser. Persistent cookies allow information to be transferred to the server of this Site each time you visit it. They are also known as tracking cookies.
2.) According to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed, this Site uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: those that allow navigation through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, traffic control and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted areas, remember the elements of an order, perform the order purchase process, proceed to the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: those that allow you to access to the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in your terminal (for example the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.).
- Cookies of analysis: those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and, thus, perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Cookies of behavioural advertising: those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in this Site. These cookies store information on your behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to display the advertising based on it.
5. Monitoring and Analysis
For the continuous optimization of its marketing communications, The Web uses the analytical software Google Analitycs. This technology allows to know the visitor's online behavior in terms of time, geographical location and use of this Site. The information is collected through pixel tags and / or tracking cookies. This information is anonymous, is not linked to personal data and the Web does not share it with third parties for its independent use. All the information necessary for the analysis is stored in the servers in Google.
6. Enabling and disabling cookies and similar resources
Remember that certain functions and full functionality of this Site may not be available after disabling cookies. You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- If you use Mozzilla Firefox:1. Choose Tools and then, 2. Options 3.Click on Privacy 4. Select or deselect the Accept cookies option and the Third parties option.
- If you use Internet Explorer 8.0:1: Select Tools / Internet Options. 2: Press the Privacy tab. 3: Choose the desired settings.
- If you use Internet Explorer 5.0:1. Choose Tools and then 2. Internet Options. 3. Click on the Security tab, 4. on the Internet and finally on the Custom level. 5. Go to Cookies and choose one of the two options.
- In Internet Explorer 3.0, you can click on View, Options, Advanced and on the button Notify before accepting "cookies".
- If you use Netscape Communicator 4.0: in the taskbar, click:1. Edit, in 2. Preferences and then in 3. Advanced. 4. Set the options you want in the box that has the "Cookies" label.
- If you use Google Chrome:1. Click on the Google Chrome menu icon Chrome; 2 Select Settings, 3. Click on Show advanced options ..., which you will find towards the end of the page; 4. In the "Privacy" section, click on Content Settings ... 5. To disable or enable cookies, click on the "Block site data and third-party cookies" checkbox to allow cookies of origin and Third, select the option Allow local data to be set, if you only want to accept originating cookies, activate the checkbox next to "Block the data of third-party sites and cookies".
Contact Dans ma maison S.L.- NIF: B63772867 - Telephone number: +34 93 715 28 75E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Postal address: P.I. Can Clapers c / Cementiri nou 2C 08181 Sentmenat (Barcelona) Spain
This website is the property of Dans ma maison S.L. with NIF nº B63772867 and address in P.I. Can Clapers c / Cementiri nou 2C 08181 Sentmenat (Barcelona) Spain and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, volume 37345, folio 169, Sheet B 308278, Inscription 1.For any question or proposal, contact us in the e-mail: email@example.comThis web page is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable in Spain and in space that includes the European Union, being subject to it, both nationals and foreigners who use this Web.Access to our website by the USER is free and is subject to prior reading and acceptance, expressly and without reservation of these GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE in force at the time of access, which we ask you to read carefully. The USER when using our portal, its contents or services, accepts and expressly submits to the general conditions of use of it. If the user does not agree with the present conditions of use, he / she must abstain from using this portal and operate through it.At any time we can modify the presentation and configuration of our website, expand or reduce services, and even delete it from the network, as well as the services and content provided, all unilaterally and without prior notice.
A. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All contents, texts, images, trademarks and source codes are owned by us or by third parties to whom their exploitation rights have been acquired, and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights.The user only has the right to private use of the same, without profit, and needs express authorization to modify, reproduce, exploit, distribute or exercise any right belonging to the owner.
B. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS