BLAUBLOOM is open so you can receive your orders.
In accordance with Real Decreto 463/2020, of March 14th and Real Decreto-Ley 10/2020, of March 29th, Blaubloom can continue its activity as an online store, although we have applied all the measures recommended by the Ministry of Health. This means:
- Orders are prepared twice a week to limit trips to our warehouse. We work in shifts, without contact between employees and with the corresponding safety measures and protections. All other activities are developed online from home.
- It is not possible to pick up orders at the warehouse. All shipments are made through shipping companies that ensure the safety of their carriers and our customers. The signature from the recipient will not be requested and instructions can be given on where the carrier should leave the parcel to keep the safety distance.
- Delivery when Alarm Status finishes can be requested. If you prefer this option, please let us know in the order comments.
- Delivery times may be slightly affected.
- The return period for orders is extended to 20 days after the Alarm Status ends.